John 18:4: Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon Him went forward and said to them, "Whom are you seeking?"
I have found myself in a constant battle over the last few months and I am tired. Sometimes, I can see clearly the fight that is before me, and sometimes the battle seems endless and to no purpose. Too many times, I find myself ready to lay down and quit, or have the wrong response, or run away from the battle. I will never be called upon to suffer for mankind the way that Jesus was asked to suffer. He knew that He would suffer, yet he went forward. I too have asked the Lord to take this cup from me, yet He in His infinite wisdom, has chosen to leave things as they are. It is much easier for me to have the wrong responses when I am sick and dehydrated from being pregnant. Yet, I must remain in the battle, going forward, making what progress I can, responding as the Lord asks me to, until the Lord declares that the battle is over.
Organizing the Large Family Homeschool
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment